Kakegawa Experience Day Passport
** Japanese : “Kakegawa Marutoku Passport”
Save money and enjoy Kakegawa to the Fullest!
Kakegawa City is a castle town located in the Midwestern part of Shizuoka prefecture.
The “Kakegawa Marutoku Passport” allows entry to 6 popular tourist spots in Kakegawa –
– Kakegawa Castle (wooden buildings)
– Ninomaru Tea Room(tea ceremony)
– Takenomaru (old japanese merchant house)
– Kakegawa Stained-glass Art Museum
– Ninomaru Museum
– Kakegawa Kachouen (Bird park)
* The passport also contains special offers at various locations throughout the city including discount rates and small gifts & One free ticket for the Town Circulation Bus is included
Get your Kakegawa Experience Day Pass today!
1,800 yen (include tax)
(Usual admission price for all 6 facilities is 3,020 yen)
Availability / Operating Hours
Pre-Booked Passports are ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PICK-UP from Kakegawa Tourism Association Visitor Center at Kakegawa Station South Exit *
* Passports can also be purchased on the day at the following locations – Kakegawa Tourism Association Visitor Center and Kakegawa Castle, Ninomaru Tea Room, Takenomaru, Kakegawa Stained glass Art Museum, Ninomaru Museum & Kakegawa Bird park.
The Visitor Center is open Everyday between 9:00 – 17:00 (except Dec 29th to Jan 3rd)
From Tokyo Station ; It takes 100 minutes by Shinkansen.
From Nagoya Station ; It takes 60 minutes by Shinkansen.
From Mount Fuji Airport ; It takes 30 minutes by car.
JR Kakegawa-station MAP
Please visit any or all of these facilities and show the Kakegawa MARU-TOKU passport there.
At each of the different attractions you can get your Kakegawa Passport stamped – When you enter please have your ‘Passport’ open at page 2 to get a stamp.