Mt Omuro & Jogasaki Coast Walk
Mt. Omuro, 580 meters above sea level, erupted approximately 4,000 years ago.
After taking in a 360 degree view from the summit, walking along the crater, and visiting the lava cave and scoria rafts at “Sakura-no-sato” at the foot of the mountain, you will walk around Jogasaki Coast with magnificent scenery that was formed by the flowed out lava.
JR Ito Station
-> Mt. Omuro Lift
-> Izu Highland Sta. (lunch time)
-> New York Lamp Museum & Flower Garden (Not enter this site)
-> Jogasaki Coast
-> Boranaya (restaurant)
Elementary and middle school student: 2,000 yen
* Additional Bus and Lift Fees not included
* Does not include lunch
Availability / Operating Hours
Meeting Time & Place
JR Ito Station MAP
About 7 hours (including lunch and break times)
Please reserve 4 days in advance.
Access from Atami Station
Atami Station – Ito Station
18 min by Train – GOOGLE MAP
Access by Car
About 90 min from Atsugi IC on the Tomei Expressway.
– Lunch is available at restaurants or shops near Izu Highland Station.
What to Bring
– Walking clothes that can be adjusted by temperature, footwear for light mountain hike, hat, rain gear, drinks, etc.
– Canceled in case of heavy rain, or suspension of the bus service due to stormy weather or snowfall, or when the lift at Omuroyama stops running due to strong wind.
– Customer cancellation on the day will be fully charged.
Check Cancellation Policy