Must Eat and See in Shizuoka
“Must Eat and See in Shizuoka”
3-hour guided night tour specialized in Sake, Soba and Wasabi
A Private Guided tour to learn and eat as Japanese usually do in downtown, Shizuoka City
※ Specialized in Wasabi, Soba, local Sake and a la carte etc.
In recently re-designed Hitoyado area, guided by the local guide.
This program includes:
A friendly licensed guide (English, French, Chinese).
A taxi from JR Shizuoka Station north exit to Hitoyado area (5 minutes )
(1) Bar “Takeru” specialized in Japanese Sake (carrying more than 100 varieties of Sake) Learn about Sake and enjoy tasting of 3 kinds of Local Sake with a la carte. (For guests who are less than 20 years old, non alcohol drink & a la carte)
(2) Soba “Ikkyu” Teuchi (=hand made) soba noodle restaurant Learn about soba and enjoy small size of Morisoba (cold soba noodles on a plate with a dipping sauce and tempra which the soba mistress is strongly proud of.(a cup of tea will be served.)
(3) Downtown walk to study Japanese night culture including traditional Oden alley and Izakaya street.
(4) “Wasabi”, the restaurant specialized in wasabi cuisine Learn varieties of wasabi and enjoy wasabi dishes with a cup of drink (alcohol / sofr drink)
* minimum 2 people (or 25,000 yen for 1 participant)
12,000 yen per person for groups of 4-6 people
Price includes – licensed tour guide, taxi from JR Shizuoka Sta. to Hitoyado, 3-local sake tasting with a la carte, small soba with tempura and a cup of tea and wasabi specialty dish with one drink.
Availability / Operating Hours
Credit card (VISA, Master) & PayPal are acceptable
Meeting Time & Place
For guests who are less than 20 years old, soft drink will be served. (In Japan, drinking alcohol is prohibited for people who are less than 20 years old.)
On Monday and Tuesday, we visit Koyama Soba restaurant instead of visiting Ikkyu.
Comfortable shoes for walking
Between 10 days and 8 days before the tour: 80 % of the price refunded.
Between 7 days and 2 days before the tour: 70 % of the price refunded.
1 day before the date of the tour: 50% of the price refunded.
Within 24 hours of the departure time of the tour, after departure: no refund
** Credit card / PayPal transaction charge may be charged.